Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Bolen Report - New to Me

I have my list of "regular" websites I view on a regular basis -- to attempt to stay up to date on what's happening in the world AND also decipher what's real, what's deceptive and what needs to be applied to my family.

I recently came across the following website and I confess... I do lurk around there rather often, to be honest.  Thought provoking -- yes, and it inspires me to keep on, keeping on -- for the health of my family.  It can be exhausting, feel defeating, disappointing (to say the least) to think that we live in a country, time and place that allows such... such... (loss of words) such inexcusable things to happen to our food supply, medical care (vaccines) and so forth.  Disheartening.  Sad.

Moving along, setting aside my feelings, I'll point over to The Bolen Report:

The Bolen Report is the archive for the infamous "Millions of Health Freedom Fighters - Newsletter," Health Care Crisis Management Consultant, and Consumer Activist, Tim Bolen's RUTHLESS, but humorous, analysis of North America's Health Care System.

http://www.bolenreport.com/Mark%20Geier/mark-david-versus-goliath.htm


Mark & David versus Goliath...
Opinion by Consumer Advocate  Tim Bolen 

Click on the links to go read the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment