Monday, August 30, 2010

I Wondered About This...

I've been wondering how the unused flu shots were disposed of. I know that some people wonder about health care, about political parties, about the oil flowing... and I know many people do not worry or even bat an eye at questioning the safety of vaccines.

I guess that I don't either... now. Now I know. I have known the last few years and I know who my child was, is and I know we cannot go back in time, and "un-do" the damage to his immune system. Oh there's just a lot I could say, but - really, I just want to share this post from over at Age of Autism, by Ginger Taylor.

Ginger is an amazing mom. I've followed her blog on and off over the last couple of years. I have to say it again: she is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. That is eye-opening about the unused flu shots. Glad we're not allowing those to be injected into our bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to find another in our Bible study group who blogs. I use to do more then I have this past summer, but it just seems like I keep getting busier. Well I look forward to reading and getting to know you more through your blog.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete